cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After gave notice of leaving received new deal which now they deny

Sharonb66
Tuning in

After giving 30 day notice I received a deal I accepted but now they say have no record of it. Can I do anything?

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you receive any email confirmation? Does anything show in your "myVM" online account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No I didn't receive confirmation but checked number and got his name.

unless you have a recording of the conversation or its noted on your account...i think it would be doubtful if you get it unless the agent can re price the package again and it comes to the same price

Good luck

No they are quoting more than ever now. I do have the salesmans name if that helps but thank you anyway.

I had the same experience a couple of years back with Virgin. I posted a letter of complaint to Virgin, and was contacted a week or so later by the Virgin complaints department in Manchester. They ended up improving on my original deal and reversed all over-charges that had occurred. 

Fingers crossed then. Thank you and will keep you posted.

After 5 days waiting on Bot, 3 offers, 3 complaints and speaking to at least 6 agents received deal originally offered. Hooray.

Hi @Sharonb66,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear you've not had the best experience when taking out a new deal but pleased to hear you have now been offered what was initially agreed 🙂

If there is anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to each out. 

Kind Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs