Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Address Seems to be in wrong Postcode

I wonder if I can get some help please.

I'm moving house this week and having some problems with the postcode availability checker. When I put in my new Postcode and house number (96), it says there is no service. However, when I put in the neighbouring postcode, the house number does show up (and that neighbouring postcode doesn't have house numbers going up that high, it says 1-24 then 96 - 98). The final bit of info to add is that the house I am moving to is probably closer to the neighbouring postcode than the majority of houses in it's actual postcode.

I'm hoping this makes sense and wonder how I can investigate it further. I've tried online chat with the moving team, but it's very much a computer says no response.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Address Seems to be in wrong Postcode

Hi Shieldsy82,

Thanks for your post. 

There can be various reasons why we're able to provide services to certain properties and not others. In your case, I'd need to take some details from you to clarify this. I do have to let you know that I can't help with any moving processes, but I can check if your new property is serviceable, and if it isn't then the reason why. 

I'll pop you a private message now.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos