cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Change not reflected on the bill

annaprzybylo86
Joining in

Hi, 

My address on my Media Virgin is incorrect even though I requested a change a couple of years ago (it shows up on my Virgin profile but not on the bill). 

I am unable to reach Virgin Media over the phone and I need my address to be reflected on the bill in order to reimburse WIFI through my company. 

Can someone assist me or contact me directly? 

Thanks! 

Anna 

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Anna,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

So that I can look into this further for you, I will need to send you a Private Message to confirm some details.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi - I am having a similar issue. Can you please confirm how I can make the change to my bill? When I go to my account the address is correctly listed, but incorrect on the bills themselves. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @loyalshrew,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing the same issue, where your listed address does not to what is written on your bill.

I will be more than happy to look into this for your via Private Message. Please keep and eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Same case here, I just realised after many years that always my bills come with an address I have moved from 7 years ago, on my profile account it has the correct address but bills go with the wrong address.

How to fix that and will it get updated on previous bills to reprint them?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi neri, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the address shown on your bills. This is something we can help you with. 

To assist further, I will just need to pop you over a private message to confirm some details and we can go from there. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat