cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional content (18)

Dannilouxx
Joining in

Hi I have several charges on my account for these from the 24th July which has resulted in account suspended. Me and my household were away on holiday from the 15th July - 10th August so this must be an error as nobody had access. Can somebody please look into this for me please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Dannilouxx,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account billing at the moment, that is strange that this has happened whilst you were away on holiday.

Have you spoken to the team about this at all and if so, what have they advised about this?

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Dannilouxx,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account billing at the moment, that is strange that this has happened whilst you were away on holiday.

Have you spoken to the team about this at all and if so, what have they advised about this?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hey Steven.

I have been trying to get in contact, but not having much luck so was hoping I'd get a reply on here! Just seem to be going round in circles.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L