cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a second person name on my account

EllieMac
Tuning in

Hi, my Virgin Broadband is installed at a house I rent out to tenants. I am trying to find a way of adding one of the tenant names to somewhere in the system so they can have permission to discuss directly with Virgin when there are issues with the broadband. I have had a look around but cannot find a way to do this. Does anyone know how/where I go to add the name of a person who actually uses the service and can communicate with Virgin when there are broadband issues at that house? (I don't live there, but am the bill payer/account holder.) Hope someone can help, thanks! 🙂

25 REPLIES 25

ill give it a try but im sure i wont get past giving my name as the account holder is a different sex 🙂

thanks for the help tho.

You're welcome, please let us know if you need anything further. We will e happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Joepalmer
Joining in

Hi,

I am struggling to work out how to do this, could I have some assistance?

Thanks

Hi @Joepalmer

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community - please do make your own thread in the future 🙂

We can't add 2nd people to accounts, accounts can only have one account holder. As long as the person we're speaking about can pass security, they can speak to the team. There are certain account holder only scenarios naturally but most things can be discussed. 

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, I read in the thread that it is possible to put a note on the account that a third party has been given permission to talk on behalf of the account holder.

Could I do this?

Hi Joepalmer,

Thanks for reaching back out, as advised by John, as long as the person calling can clear security then we can speak to them.

Regards

Paul.