Menu
kjb6372
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Adding a 360 Mini Box

Hi, hope somebody can help. I recently moved & had to upgrade to the 360 box + one mini box,rang a few days ago to ask for another mini box to be added, was told £5 a month extra + £35 for engineer.I ring today to confirm & am told they can't send an engineer out due to the current conditions.Does it depend which call centre you get...

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Adding a 360 Mini Box

No - everyone should give you the same answer

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/coronavirus-update

Where QuickStart is unavailable, we’re still installing Virgin TV boxes for new customers, but for now we won’t install any extra TV boxes to minimise our technicians’ time in customers’ homes. Customers will receive a £10 monthly bill credit until we can safely complete their order. Similarly, our technicians won’t install or move extra phone outlets, extensions or WiFi Pods, and ask customers to contact us by phone or through our online Messenger to reschedule when restrictions ease. For Hub installs or upgrades, we offering our install-it-yourself QuickStart service at no extra charge, where available. Replacement Virgin TV remotes are being sent out by post.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
kjb6372
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok, thnx, as I said last week was ok but this week not..Will book it for when things ease & ask for the discount.
0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You'll only get the discount if it was already part of an contracted order.

If you're just now asking for it you wouldn't get a discount as it's not part of your contract charges yet.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos