cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

agleave
Joining in

Just got volt top bundle how long do I have  to  wait to get  the  link to activate netflix 

16 REPLIES 16

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @agleave

Thanks for posting on our community forum

Thank you for taking one of our bundles and I hope you enjoy it! You should receive this in your online account within a few working days.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

You SHOULD receive it but chances are you won't !

I've been waiting nearly 3 months now , as have others...

Join the club !

agleave
Joining in

Took out new contract 12 June still no Netflix 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a Netflix box in your online VM account settings with an Activate button? 

You forgot to ask if they had checked their spam folder !

You could have also made up an IT ticket number as well!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI agleave, 

Thank you for posting and I am sorry to hear you have not yet been able to access your Netflix service. 

In order to access this, the service needs to be activated. To complete this, please check your email (Spam/junk) for a message from us. 

If you have not received an email, please head to your online account and login. Once logged in, please check for the Netflix icon on the page. This should have an activate button showing below it, please click this. 

Let us know how you get on 🙂 

Thanks, 

Nat

It's Grounhog Day 😁

Here we go again , the copy and paste reply to check your spam folder for the non existant email , and to check your account for the non existant activation button.

The reply from the user will be have neither of these !

It's Grounhog Day 😁

Next reply will be I will send you a purple envelope so I can Issue an IT ticket which will dissapear into the ether never to solve anything or be heard of again.

It's Grounhog Day 😁

Hi done every thing you said and more sent email sent complaint still no activation email my contract is for 18 months so I might get the activation email on the 17 month if I am lucky 

Tractorboy You've given me a good laugh reading your comment....fair play though you're spot on...