cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated Volt Benifits but been put on a new package

54lm4n
Tuning in

Hello,

I'm a customer of both o2 and Virgin Media. I activated volt benifits which are supposed to be at no extra cost but Virgin Media have transfered me onto a new package and have increased my montly bill. I rang customer services who were very unhelpful and said I accepted this new package on the 26th of December which is not true. They wouldn't even let me keep my existing package, they were transferring me to o2 to cancel my o2 deal which I don't want. If Virgin Media are going to charge me for something that's supposed to be no extra cost for me can I atleast decline and keep my existing package rather than being forced to stay on the new one or cancel everything. What is going here. From reading some other posts in the community I know I'm not the only one they've done this to. 

2 REPLIES 2

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi 54lm4n,

Thank you for your post 🙂 

I am so sorry to hear you have been having issues with your Volt package, I can certainly take a look for you. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, 54lm4n,

Thank you for messaging with me in PM. Please keep us posted when you receive your new hub which will be compatible with the speed upgrade 🙂 

Zoie