cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number

Aniqah
Joining in

I moved to virgin last saturday and i have not received any welcome email or contract email containing account number and area reference, i spoke to virgins team on the phone ans they would send me an email containing this information, however it has still not arrived, without the account number i am unable to sign up and register for my virigin media

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Aniqah

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Aniqah

Thanks for joining me on PM - just to update the thread, the Pod was ordered 🙂

Do set it up via the link I sent and for the community thread here it is - https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi

Let us know how you get on with the pod and if further are needed, we can also help. 

No costs for the pod 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, i just received an email which says “Your next bill will be £27.98* which includes £13.99 to cover your changes up until your next bill period. There is also a one-off charge of 0.00 for installation or activation.” Why has my bill doubled?

Your first bill is always double 🙂 as we bill in advance. See more here - https://virg.in/billexplain 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi sorry for bothering you again, i requested to transfer my old home phone number and on the phone the lady said it would be transferred in a few days, and it has now been 5 days. I tried making calls on the phone too however there is no ring also. Is there any way you can help me on this

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Aniqah,

Thanks for your post. I've popped a response onto the post that you created earlier. You can find it here. Please put any further responses onto this post so we can keep support for this in one location.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ