cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number

Lornetwining66
Joining in

How long dose it take to ger my account number iv got a contract information sheet but it has no account number on it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lornetwining66,

Thanks for your post. Welcome back to the Community Forums!

We can see that you've been with us previously - have you moved home or are you returning back to Virgin Media after being with another provider?

If coming back, you should receive a welcome email from us once your order has been accepted with both your account number and area reference on.

If you're moving home, you should also at some point receive an email with your new details on, however this would usually occur quite soon after arranging the home move with us.

Hope that helps!

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lornetwining66,

Thanks for your post. Welcome back to the Community Forums!

We can see that you've been with us previously - have you moved home or are you returning back to Virgin Media after being with another provider?

If coming back, you should receive a welcome email from us once your order has been accepted with both your account number and area reference on.

If you're moving home, you should also at some point receive an email with your new details on, however this would usually occur quite soon after arranging the home move with us.

Hope that helps!

Beth

Hello. Where can I find my account number? I have never had a welcome pack or any paper, electronic bills, only a text that my virgin kit is sent and email with contract details. I didn't pay any bills yet because I'm new to Virgin, so my bills will start in May/June. Thanks

Hi Jun, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you have not received the account number. 

This will be found on the contract, I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Hi, I also have the same issue. I am new to Virginmedia and have not had a welcome pack/email with account details. I need to disable the child locks as this interferes with work vpns, but I cannot switch them off without account number and area number so I can log in to alter my settings. 

regards, Gary

Hello Sqwintgaz.

Thanks for your post and welcome to Virgin Media.

Sorry you haven't had any account details yet, Have you checked your junk folder in case its gone there instead?

I can take a look at the child safe for you and also help set up your online account.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello Gary.

Thanks for passing security.

Glad that worked for you and we managed to get your online account set up.

Please let me know if you are able to removed the child safe feature?

Gareth_L

Hi,

I am also having the same issue, im, awaiting my quickstart self install pack for tomorrow, but need my account number to login in to make a change.

Please can you also help me find my account number, I've had Virgin media previously through an ex-partner, so wanted to see if I could keep the same virgin box but change the account to myself.

Many thanks,

Lauren 

Hi there @Wren1989 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you've been unable to log into your online account due to not having your account number. Just to confirm, have you been able to check all your email folders, including spam/junk for any emails from us which will contain your account number?

In regards to changing your ex partners account to yourself. As you've got a Quickstart pack for an account on the way, we'd be unable to change this previous account to yourself as this would mean you'd have 2 accounts set up.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you need anything further, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi,

Yes, i've checked on everything and even the confirmation email for the order doesn't have it on? I've not received a welcome pack etc, as i've read on previously forum questions.

Many thanks,

Lauren