cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number

K_McS
Joining in

Hello,

Im having all sorts of issues with my broadband but can't rectify as I don't know my account number - I don't seem to have any emails or paperwork with the account number on either.

I posted in another thread about this but apart from finding out other people have the same issue, I didn't get any assistance there.

Please help?

Thanks,

Kt

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

Scroll down in a monthly bill email to  see the account number and the area number.

Via a Virgin Media online account - login and click on "Account Settings" the the account number and the area number are at the top of the page.

I don't seem to have been sent a bill of any kind, ever. The money leaves my account via direct debit though.

I don't seem to have a virgin media account - it doesn't recognise my email addresses 

Which suggests your Virgin Media account does not have the correct email details.

With a bit of luck a forum member will pick up this call and assist.

Hi there @K_McS, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see that you have been having issues with logging into your online account to get help with your issues. I will certainly be happy to take a look at this for you. It may be best to confirm we have the correct details for you and get a copy of your contract resent so you have access to the account number.

I'll send you a PM so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules