cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number

danilo_depaula
Joining in

Hi, I moved house and got a new account number, my virgin media app is still connected to my old account number, and I can’t update it to the new one.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @danilo_depaula,

Thank you for letting me know and I'm sorry that this issue is still ongoing. I'll be more than happy to look into this query further for you and see what I can do to help.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @danilo_depaula,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your online account at the moment! 

Have you tried to register for your new account with the new account details you'd have received? Have you tried to sign out of your old account on the app to then log into the new one once you've registered?

Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further assistance with this process. We'll be more than happy to help fi needed.

Thank you. 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

the e-mail and password of the new account are the same as the old one, when I enter the account, only the data from the old contract appears. I need to make this change, I've logged out and logged in many times and it never changes.

Hi @danilo_depaula,

Thank you for coming back to me about this issue. Have you tried to register for a new account with a different email address that you have access to? 

Once you're registered, you should be able to amend your username to the email you need. If you're having issues with this, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to assist with this issue. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

yes, I already tried to register another e-mail, but it says that my account number has an e-mail attached, which is the e-mail in question that already has both accounts.

Hi @danilo_depaula,

Thank you for letting me know and I'm sorry that this issue is still ongoing. I'll be more than happy to look into this query further for you and see what I can do to help.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team