cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number - not received and cannot register

craig441
Tuning in

Hi I bought Broadband two weeks ago, but I haven't received my account number or area reference on my welcome email it just states what I will be paying each month I was trying to create my account which I can't with no account number or area reference 

Does anybody at Virgin actually check if their systems work as I have noticed a few people here with the same problem. No account number sent.

4 REPLIES 4

craig441
Tuning in
I need to create an account to rearrange an engineer coming out to install my broadband

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @craig441 👋 Welcome to the forum and welcome to Virgin also, it's great to have you on board 😊

Sorry to see that you've not been sent all the information required to gain access to your online account. I will be happy to help have your contract resent will all the details you need.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan, thanks all sorted now I have the info. Cheers

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting via PM @craig441 😊 Glad to see that you have now managed to get into your account.

If you need help with anything else we have a help page here. Alternatively, pop us a message again, we will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules