cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deactivated and wifi disconnected

Lcamm
Joining in

I have just moved into my new flat having completed a home move to which appeared to have been done successfully and I received a new cable to my new address. 
I have noticed today when I went to plug in wifi that my account has been deactivated and my wifi has been disconnected. This is very confusing, especially when I had a call from 0800 052 1251 where they would not state the purpose of the call, and I had to hang up as I was busy. 

I am very disappointed that my home move has not gone as planned and concerned that my wifi is not working as I work from home. 
Has anyone else had a similar issue? 

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lcamm, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that your service is not working at your new address.  I am also sorry to hear that it is impacting your ability to work from home.  I would love to help you resolve this. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lcamm, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee,

Yes I am happy with the service received from the team. Thank you for you assistance in getting my issue sorted. 
Kind regards,
L

Great to hear 🙂

Do pop back if you ever need anything

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill