cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account creation & password not accepted

Dibbdobs
Tuning in

I see from the forum sticky there is an ongoing issue, thanks at least I know it’s being looked into.

we’ve had a nightmare install, our 360 box broke , just had an engineer replace it , our email won’t register because I had an account several years again ( returning customer) . Now this both of those sorted (hours of time in online chatting) I still can’t register because it won’t accept any password!

Just tired to create the account again..it now has the right email but get “ You can't use that password. Please choose another.” no matter what password is set.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dibbdobs 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear you have faced this issue with your install and account! I can understand how frustrating this must be. 

I'd be more than happy to look into this with you, we are aware of this issue effecting some customers but I have been able to find a possible work around. 

I'll pop you a PM now so we can give it a go, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again.