cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

nicholasn7322
Joining in

I can't find my account number, can it be provided to me?

5 REPLIES 5

TMC1888
On our wavelength

Hi

If you look at you bill, either online, on the app or paper form, your account number will be on there...top right.

TMC

I don't have a bill and can't access on-line without my A/C number as I don't know my username.

Hi nicholasn7322, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're not aware of your account number. We're not able to provide this to you over the phone or through the Forums however we can get your My VM set up to allow you to log in to view the information. 

In order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If paying by direct debit you should find the VM account number on your bank statement. It will be the first 9 numbers shown against the VM payment.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi nicholasn7322, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm afraid the address you have given me relates to an address in Ireland. We're only able to assist UK residential customers via the Community. 

If you have a Twitter account, you can try tweeting them. Their username is: @VirginMediaIE

If not then you can find additional contact options here: Virgin Media Ireland: Contact Us

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs