cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Nigel_P
Joining in

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to help. I have broadband only (no 'phone).

Thanks

178 REPLIES 178

You've come to the right place. I had the same problem and they resolved it. You'll need details like name and email registered to the account, what your last bill was and when you get billed each month. This will help you pass security when one of the admin here pick up your query

I have the same issue.  Signed up by telephone.  Services were installed about a month ago and have received no welcome pack or email correspondence whatsoever.

Neither have I provided any payment details or received details of what package I have been signed up for! 

I have tried sending private messages and getting through on the phone but I can't get anywhere because I don't have an account number!

The website is less than useless because it keeps going round in circles and there is no information of who to contact (or how!) when you don't have an account number.

Hi Nrm2,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry you too, have not recieved some of this vital information about your services! I can help get this sorted for you, I jut need to send you a PM, which I will do now, to gather some information from you. 

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

freedomoffunk
Joining in

Hi Team,

I am in the same boat I'm afraid. Been living in my property for 18 months now and, although I have received broadband service and have been charged accordingly, I have never received a welcome pack nor  single bill from Virgin.

I have been trying to use the online support to report the brown box that is broken outside my house, which I believe is the cause of me loosing internet when it rains to hard, but this is very hard to do without an account number and area ref.  

Could you help?  Thanks!

Studenthouse123
Joining in

Same problem! Received our box today through an agency so don’t have any details and it’s not working. Would love some assistance in accessing these details! Thanks in advance 

Thanks for the post Studenthouse123 and welcome to our community.

We do ask that you keep your query to one thread as this can cause some confusion.

I'll help with this on your thread. 

Thanks, Emily.

huzaify
Joining in

Hi 

I seem to be having the same issue not having access to my account number nor login details. 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi huzaify, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've not got the relevant details needed to register your account. I'll get in touch via PM so we can help get this sorted for you - just look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Tom 

I have the same problem. 

Hi ALEX12423612453,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues trying to get your account number .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul