cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Nigel_P
Joining in

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to help. I have broadband only (no 'phone).

Thanks

178 REPLIES 178

Hi Kadaffi,

Some account numbers are shorter and if that is the case, you can add a zero at the start of it.

Let us know if it still doesn't work and we'll take a look.

Regards,

Lisa

Sawwol1
Joining in

Morning, 

Can someone please help me obtain my account number so I can set up and look at my Billing etc. I have never received a paper copy or a welcome pack to get this information. I have broadband and TV.

Thank you 

Hey Sawwol1,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

yagmurbesher
Joining in

Hi all,

Same problem. I have got order confirmation email.

In this email it says,

Your Virgin Media Account Number: New

How can I found my Account Number.

Thanks

I cant find my account number 

Sorry that you havent been able to locate your account number.

Have you recently signed up or have you been with us a while?

If you're a brand new customer then, I would need to take this over a private message and be able to send you a document that has your bill on. If you're an existing customer, the account number will be on the top right hand side of your latest bill.

If you need me to send a private message, let me know and I can get that sent over for you and we can look into your account.

Regards

Steven_L

Tomix
Joining in

I’m having the same problem, don’t have an account number only order summary with order ref.. It's two weeks after I placing my order

Cjrm269
Joining in

I have the same problem as Nigel, is there anyway I could also get the email?

Hey Cjrm269,

I will send over a private message so that we can look into this further and we can get the required information to you.

Please look out for the private message.

Regards

Steven_L

Filipina1267
Tuning in

Hi,

I'm trying to register my virgin media account, however I didnt get any emails or letter about my account number and area code. Could you pls help me.

Thank you.