cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Nigel_P
Joining in

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to help. I have broadband only (no 'phone).

Thanks

178 REPLIES 178

Hi VOXOSOXO

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

To get this, I'll send you a quick PM to discuss security.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Daniyakamran
Joining in

Hello, I’m having the exact same problem. I have received my box but haven’t got any text or email informing me about my account number 

Hi Daniyakamran, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

It's great to hear you've joined us, I bet you're keen to get your online account set up. 

Have you been able to get your account number since your post?

Have your checked your junk or spam emails to see if you've received any details?

If not let us know and we can sort this via a personal message. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hello, I’m having the exact same problem. I have received my box but haven’t got any text or email informing me about my account number 

Hi vamsikrish1987,

Thank you for your post. 

Have you checked your Junk/Spam inbox?

^Martin

Yes, I have checked and I don’t find any.

Also, I am trying to retrieve my account number to give a complaint on intermittent network issues.

Am not able to access internet to a period of time every day. When I try to access it takes me to login page and asks to click here to troubleshoot. After which it says broadband down. 

Right I see. What I will do is private message you to look into this.

^Martin

Having the same exact issue too! I’m a student who’s with glide so they manage all of our bills.

Because of this we’ve never received an account number and do not know our password etc.

We’ve checked on our glide website, all the paperwork we were provided with when we were given the router and all of our emails (junk and spam included) 

Thanking you for your help in advance ! 

- Naomi

Hi Naomi,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I would like to help you get the information you need around your billing, I will invite you into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

Hi cant  find account number. Its giving 7 digits on my bill.