cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Nigel_P
Joining in

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to help. I have broadband only (no 'phone).

Thanks

178 REPLIES 178

David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there alice04

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for posting.

Do you need some help with your account number?

Please let us know how we can help.

Thank you.

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Hello

I need my account number - have internet only - so can't verify with phone number ... can you send to the address for me?

@David_Pn wrote:

Hi there alice04

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for posting.

Do you need some help with your account number?

Please let us know how we can help.

Thank you.

Hi pmckeo21,

Thank you for your post. 

You can find your account number on letters we will have sent you concerning your account.

You can also find this on your online account.

^Martin

Don't have any letters nor online access - could you generate a letter for me?

Sadly I cannot generate a letter.

What I can look to do is message you privately and then look to send you an email with your bill on which will have your account number on it. 

Would you like me to private message you now?

^Martin

yes please

I'm having same issue i don't have my account number, person who stayed here and responsible for this is no longer in house and uk and now i want to know if is possible to get the account number of this house 36B Woodford Avenue. We have issues with internet and no chance to call customer services without a account number. Could you please help me?

Hetty_R
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi matrixn, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

We are unable to provide you with your account number without passing data protection, is this something you've been able to do with our team over the phone?

Once you've passing security we will be  able to discuss the account with you and be able to send you a copy of a bill or contract which will include your account number. 

If you've been unsuccessful passing data protection can you confirm whether you're still in touch with the named account holder? 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R

Also no account number received.

NO ACCOUNT NUMBER .. CAN YOU HELP ME  THANKS