cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Nigel_P
Joining in

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to help. I have broadband only (no 'phone).

Thanks

178 REPLIES 178

Hi there, thanks for your posts.

Have you not had an email or letter from the team with this information when you signed up?

thanks

Nathan B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I’ve tracked down my account number but when I try to set up a my virgin media account I get an error message saying we were not able to set up you’re account

Ah I see, do you get an error code with this?

Thanks

Nathan B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

almost a month now since i've been trying to get my account number and be able to take control of my router settings. this is beyond hilarious at this point ... forced to pay for a VPN because ChildSafe blocks everything related to a proxy ... incredible !

No error code, just a message saying ‘sorry we are unable to create you’re account try again later’ I’ve spoke to customer services and they just told me to try again in 24 hours and they couldn’t help me anymore than that. This has been happening for a while nor Android it’s just becoming a pain to pay my bill and keep track of it. 

Thanks 

Ryan 

Hi there, i'm sorry to hear this.

Have you not had a bill from us with this information?

Thanks

Nathan B

Would you be able to send me a private message with the following details Ryan:

• Your postcode and house number
  • The full name on the account
  • Confirm if you are the account holder

Thanks

Nathan B

Knudson90
Joining in

Hi 

Im having an issue as i need to change card details and have no account number im wondering iff you can resend an email or letter to get this information to me

Thanks alot

Hi knudson90, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having trouble. 

We don't store card details so each time you want to make a payment you will need to provide the details. 

If you mean you want to change your Direct Debit details then call the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. You won't need anything other than your name and address for the team to locate your account 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello! 
can you please send one for me as well?