cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Nigel_P
Joining in

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to help. I have broadband only (no 'phone).

Thanks

178 REPLIES 178

Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chris_G_UK

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for popping by with your first post on the community 😄

In order to support if you can please pop back to me via the following Pm that you can find in the purple envelope on the top right, that would be great!

I hope to speak soon.

Take care.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Hi Team,

I have became Virgin media customer on 25th July. However I did not received Account Number details via post.

Please help me with steps which I need to follow to get account number for login.

Thanks & regards,

Nitin Sohani.

Samnovem
Joining in

Hi Kath,

I'm having similar problems as most people here, I can't register my account as i don't have a account number or area code.

Sam

Just had my broadband installed over thweekend.  Having some trouble finding my account number for my Virgin broadband service. I do not have a telephone line nor have I ever received a letter/welcome pack from Virgin Media. I have looked through my emails but I can’t find the confirmation of service email from Virgin Media. Please help ?

Hi Kath,

I am suffering from the same problem. Have just set up my broadband but have no way of finding out my account number so cannot set up an account. Would appreciate if you could send the letter to me to. 

Thanks 

Hi all, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies that you've not received your account numbers. 

We can't give these via the Phone or the Forum however I can arrange for a letter to be sent to the account address. 

I will need some information from each of you to arrange this. I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

@Kath_F wrote:

Hi all, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies that you've not received your account numbers. 

We can't give these via the Phone or the Forum however I can arrange for a letter to be sent to the account address. 

I will need some information from each of you to arrange this. I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Hi there, I haven't received it yet but I am happy that finally someone answered !

Same problem hire 

Zidan99
Tuning in

Same problem here. Please help.

I’m having the same problem, don’t have an account number so can’t access my account to pay my bill.