cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Nigel_P
Joining in

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to help. I have broadband only (no 'phone).

Thanks

178 REPLIES 178

jammin_hard
Joining in

I have the same issue I pay by direct debit and have gone paperless so no account number so cannot sign up for my virgin to change internet and other settings

how do I go about finding my account number??

bryanthomson1
Joining in

I also have the same problem, no starter pack and on my bank statements there is nothing to give me my account number.

Hi both, 

Welcome to the Community 🙂

Apologies to hear that you haven't received your account number. 

We're unable to give this out via the Forum or over the phone however we can arrange for a letter to be sent to the home address with it on 🙂

I have sent you both a Private Message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

Yes,   please send the letter. 

cheers   Smiley Happy

Hi jammin_hard, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message 🙂

I have arranged for the letter to be sent to you now. You should get this within 5-7 days 🙂

If you have any further issues, let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi ProBowlUK 

Thanks for your post too. 

I have sent you both a Private Message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi there kath_F i have just signed up to virgin media and also have the same problem. I have rang up to sort out passwords and emails as nothing was sent to me when i signed up. unfortunately while sorting out activating my internet and details, i forgot to get my account number any advice best way to found out what it is?  thank you in advance.

Hi lee1010,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you never received anything. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath,

Same issue as others, been a customer over a month now with no e-bill or account number, just Direct Debit email & order email.

Please could you help me find out my account number,

Thanks

Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lee1010

Thanks for popping back with your post to Kath via PM

The information you have requested is being sent securely via post to you in the next 3-5 working days.

Please keep us posted if this doesn't arrive.

Take care

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"