cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Nigel_P
Joining in

How do I find my account number - I have never had a welcome pack or any paper / electronic bills, only a letter confirming direct debit set up and texts from installation engineers. There is nothing in my bank statement (inital payment taken) to help. I have broadband only (no 'phone).

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nigel_P, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community 🙂 

Usually you would receive an email after ordering your services which should give you your account number. 

We're not able to give this to you via the Community or over the phone. Instead I can send you a letter to the home address with the account number. You can then use this to register for My Virgin Media to be able to view your bills 🙂 

Before I can do this, I will need to pass Data Protection. I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

178 REPLIES 178

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nigel_P, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community 🙂 

Usually you would receive an email after ordering your services which should give you your account number. 

We're not able to give this to you via the Community or over the phone. Instead I can send you a letter to the home address with the account number. You can then use this to register for My Virgin Media to be able to view your bills 🙂 

Before I can do this, I will need to pass Data Protection. I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thanks - I rang the call centre, and once I got past the assumption that everyone has and account number (I entered 123...) I was e-mailed a bill which had all the necessary details on so I am now sorted.

That's great Nigel_P 🙂

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

I have the exact same issue.
No welcome pack and therefore no account number. All I have is the direct debit confirmation. Strange they are so quick to take your money....

Hi I haven't received my virgin account number I haven't had any letters in post of my bill what do I do

Hi Kath_F

Could you please help me to find my Account Number as I don't remember all my security questions and need it to talk to Customer Service ... it would be very much appreciated

Hi HungNguyen, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're unable to give Account Numbers out over the phone or via the Community. We would have to get a letter sent to your address after we have passed data protection with you. 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Same problem here   .....    unable to login to my VirginMedia account.   

Need to check payments  ...  DD or PayPal ?

cheers     Man Surprised

Helpme13444
Joining in

Could you please help me to find my Account Number as I don't remember all my security questions and need it to talk to Customer Service ... it would be very much appreciated