cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number Wrong

Alex567
Joining in

Hi

I've moved property recently and my previous apartment was a serviced flat that had VM included in my rental price (I therefore had a VM account but paid £0.00 each month). I have now started my own VM  account in my new property - new account number, old account deactivated. Everything for the new account is installed and working fine, but My Virgin Media is still showing my old account and I'm unable to change it over to my new one to see bills and such.

The same email was used and when trying with a different email  all it says with a new email is that there is already an account set up but it only leads me to the old, deactivated account and I can't get it switched over to my new account.

Thanks 

Alex

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Alex 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having account issues, we can certainly help you resolve it. We need to bring you in for a private message so that we can gain access to your account. Keep a lookout for the message in your envelope located on the top right of your browser, or if you are using a mobile device this will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina