Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account Number Web Page

Hey long time customer but new to all this so sorry for any typos in advance or if this is in the wrong area

Basically the issue im having is i moved house on 20th october so the account number has changed however it hasnt changed when i go on to the website to look at bills etc .  As i was under the impression i wouldnt be charged to december or so i thought it was a bit of a shock to see on the 29th Nov a payment tried to be taken out .I then made the payment on the 2nd Dec on the same day of ringing to have VM update the account number . the thing is in the E,Mail receipt it still had the old account number will this carry over onto the new number if it ever gets updated so i know which and when im actually suppose to be paying the bills .

Also does the chat feature not on most of the option just im thinking of joining or leavin i believe yet soon as you start the chat they find out your a customer and feels like they just leave as were it would change to someones name it changes to message us when you was just talking to them

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Number Web Page

Hi Steven,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear there is some confusion around your billing on your new account.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can have a look and give you some clarity around this, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos