cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Holder Issue

zambo
Superfast

I had a problem yesterday when I was locked out of my account. That is now fixed, but there seems to be an issue about who is the account holder, myself or my wife. It doesn't really matter either way, but it caused a lot of delay when I was trying to sort my problem out yesterday.

Unfortunately I couldn't get an answer from the person I was speaking to on 150, but it states on our bills that my wife is the account holder, although I get the emails for the bills. She has a separate mobile account. When I said that my wife is the account holder the person I was speaking to wouldn't progress the query even when my wife spoke to them.

Does anyone know how I can get this fixed. I was trying to get to live chat today, but can't find the web page. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Zambo,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, if you Wife is the account holder as long as there is a not on the account allowing 3rd part access and you know the password you can speak on her behalf around general thing and faults ETC, we cannot discuss Billing or other personal details on the account, if your Wife has also failed security then we cannot discuss anything on the account.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Zambo,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, if you Wife is the account holder as long as there is a not on the account allowing 3rd part access and you know the password you can speak on her behalf around general thing and faults ETC, we cannot discuss Billing or other personal details on the account, if your Wife has also failed security then we cannot discuss anything on the account.

Regards

Paul.

Many thanks Paul.

You are very welcome Zambo.

Regards

Paul.