cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Change Due to Bereavement

anton101101
On our wavelength

Hello,

Looking to see if anyone can share some light on best way to sort out the issues my Dad is facing with the account changing to himself now that my Mum passed away.

My Dad has filled out the transfer bereavement form and it looks to have transferred and earlier today he missed a call from VM but phoned back, with the main intention of sorting out the package cost (see below) which we do every 2 years before the contract ends and we usually get it back to a reasonable price, a deal if you will. 

Anyway the result of that call was.

1. Not getting any renewed deal in fact it's going to cost £10 more (package below)

2. My dad also received a email saying everything is now going to be disconnected 12/06/22 and need to return the equipment etc (not something you want to see of a back of a bereavement 

So if anyone can suggest what I can do about the above cause honest that second part has left me like wth happened, that will be appreciated i.e. best way to contact, or go about correcting etc

I've tried to call them back myself to speak to someone but I can only phone after 5  (and we know what's that like) and been on hold for ages so no luck there also need someone competent.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

--------------------------------
Current Package @ £147

M600 Fibre Broadband
Maxit TV (2 boxes)
Talk More Anytime
Mobile (was included free when renewed 2 years ago)

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @anton101101 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am really to hear of your family's recent loss.  I am also sorry to hear that there have been problems with the account and monthly package price.  I would like to take a closer look to offer clarity or at least help get you the assistance you need. To do this, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R