0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Knows their stuff
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: ACCOUNT CHARGES

'It's in the pipeline from Ofcom'

yes i saw that last year. companies will get round it. they are there to make money first then provide a service. companies will not dip into their profits to satisfy ofcom, which or martin lewis. as all three organisations sit there congratulating themselves overall prices will go up, terms and conditions will be changed and my tip should it go bad for sky etc.... new customer contracts will be extended to 15 or 18 months to ensure a longer, regularly, higher cash flow.

Jmarshall98
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Mines like this £29 fixed price contract with them for broadband tv calls I’ve never once been charged £29 while I’ve been with them it’s always been over there normally about £64 a month I dunno if it’s just me been well over charged for there contracts then you call there customer service and the way they speak to you is beyond rude they sit laughing at you over the phone I’ve already paid the price of my 12 month contract off with them I’ve been with them 6 months and paid them over £400 for a contract worth £349 for 12 months virgin are massive cons sky’s got a better deal atm £26/27 for the exact same things that are in my package 

engineer350
Tuning in
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Fixed price only means one thing to me -- The price is fixed with no rises or hidden charges
0 Kudos