cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A month in and still no Netflix?

Chippy8
Joining in

I raised a ticket after failing to receive an email activation for my Netflix on Volt package. Dozens of phone calls later and repeatedly being taken through the same steps I'm no closer to getting my problem resolved. Could someone from Virginmedia tell we what is happening as the promises of getting back to me as soon as possible to rectify my problem don't seem to be happening?

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chippy8, 

Thanks for post and apologies to hear you're still having an issue with accessing Netflix through My VM. 

Taking a look at things this end, I can't see anything raised on your account. Do you have a reference number for the ticket that was raised for you? 

Looking at your current package, it's not a package that Netflix was included in. To be eligible for the Netflix, you would need to upgrade. We're not able to do this via the Community though so you'd need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 for them to go through things with you. 

Pop back and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I'm on Ultimate Volt package, that includes Netflix. At least it is supposed to!

Thank you for your response @Chippy8,

To verify this, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs