cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£95 bill credit not applied to account

Jenpaella
Joining in
  • When I signed up I was promised a £95 bill credit applied to my first and subsequent bills. This has not been credited to the account and payment has been taking from my direct debit for the first bill. I’ve called twice about this and no one seems to know what I’m talking about. I was referred to Virgin from comparethemarket.

if anyone can help please let me know. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There are often problems when customers sign up through an intermediary. Do you have the offer in writing ?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There are often problems when customers sign up through an intermediary. Do you have the offer in writing ?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Yes I have the offer confirmation in an email from Virgin

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Phone in to the help line. Navigate the menu to -'Thinking of leaving us' and tell them that they have broken the contract by not charging the agreed amount. You are entitled to leave without any penalty and will do so if they don't put it right. 

- jpeg1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jenpaella 

If you followed the full comparehtemarket signup process you should have received an email from edenred.

Have you checked your spam/junk folders in case it's there?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jenpaella, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum 🙂

I am sorry to hear you have not received this bill credit. Was this a voucher? Was this credit off your bill?
Did you order from us via or a third-party site?

When were you installed? Also, have you followed @newappolo's advice as sometimes the emails may have made their way to your junk or spam?

Let us know and we will be happy to assist further

Zoie