cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£95 Amazon voucher

Calton81
Joining in

Hi 

I signed up to virgin media months ago and I was suppose to receive a £95 Amazon voucher I still haven’t received anything about this and I signed up through the link it was attached to I wondered when will I received my voucher 

22 REPLIES 22

would Tesco use the Asda logo???

i wonder....

If they needed to and had permission, sure. 
Broadband Choices use the VM logo because they're a comparison website, it would be ridiculous for Virgin to pass up the chance to have a platform where they can be compared with other providers and show they have quicker speeds. It's not Virgin's fault or decision for Broadband Choices to give out vouchers - it's an incentive for you to use their website and not somewhere else or even the Virgin site itself. 

So if you have problems with vouchers and registered utilising Broadband Choices website, you're better going to them as nobody here can resolve the issue for you

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

You know more and are obviously very well-informed Aron, which comes as a surprise when in the beginning of this thread you reply to Calton81 saying that "it sounds like you signed up via a third party...." pretending to be helpful and not aware of the issue with the vouchers.

It's the first time I bought a service from virgin and sure is going to be the last because of this whole attitude. It has been difficult to communicate with virgin for other technical matters as there is no obvious call centre number and customers have to go through useless chatbots and community forums where people that work for vm just post opinions of their own.

I never said that virgin is responsible for the issue with the vouchers, but very carefully said that they are accountable for this.

Now go ahead and have the last word...

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey cpavlopo, thanks for the post on our help forum.
We're sorry to see the frustration caused by this voucher issue and delays.

Aaron is one of our insightful forum members but does not work for VM, I am a staff member and able to assist with any issues faced with your services from us.
In regard to vouchers, the advice provided above is correct and it usually averages around 90-120 days after you join us to get to receive these.

Have you also faced issues with this matter?
Also, we're happy to best advise you on things we can or cannot do and guide you through the steps to follow depending on the case.
Let us know if you need more help with the above, glad to assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

@cpavlopo wrote:

You know more and are obviously very well-informed Aron, which comes as a surprise when in the beginning of this thread you reply to Calton81 saying that "it sounds like you signed up via a third party...." pretending to be helpful and not aware of the issue with the vouchers.

It's the first time I bought a service from virgin and sure is going to be the last because of this whole attitude. It has been difficult to communicate with virgin for other technical matters as there is no obvious call centre number and customers have to go through useless chatbots and community forums where people that work for vm just post opinions of their own.

I never said that virgin is responsible for the issue with the vouchers, but very carefully said that they are accountable for this.

Now go ahead and have the last word...

Excluding the two ways you mentioned such as Chat & the community forums, the other option for technical support etc you can dial 150 if you have VM landline/VM Mobile sim; or 0345 454 1111 - in regards to the vouchers, you mentioned Broadband Choices for yourself, Virginmedia can't be held accountable for the vouchers handled by them. If you take the offer directly from the VM website then absolutely Virgin would be accountable, but if the voucher is from Broadband Choices then it's them that would deal with it as it was their incentive. Virgin are merely advertising on the website.

The original poster of this thread confirmed they actually ordered from the VM website, that is my mistake for assuming & I own that, in regards to theirs due to ordering directly from VM, it's 28 days after installation that they should receive their vouchers via email. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just some additional info when signing up/ordering via a third party site such as broadband choices.

There are a few qualifying conditions and loops in the small print in the process, such as the reward is only available to new broadband customers that have not purchased a broadband only plan in the last 12 months, also purchases of other broadband plans do not qualify 

You need to ensure you click on the link on the 3rd party page (or email) which is directed to a special VM page which links to the third party (Broadband Choices etc) offer.

The small print on the 3rd party websites state that the sale may not track if using the Safari browser. Please ensure to have 3rd party cookies enabled within the browser. If possible, please use an alternative web browser to complete your purchase

The offer cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other 3rd party offer

If you navigate away from the page during the sale process,  we may not be able to track your sale and you will not qualify for your giftcard

(if you make any amendments during the sign up this can invalidate the claim, as can opening a page to see what other speeds, call plans or tv channels may be available and then navigating back to the page)

Release of the giftcard is the responsibility of Decision Technologies once authorised by VM, and cannot be redeemed from the provider directly. If you have any questions regarding the offer, please contact vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk

Copy of email received from broadband choices below

Thank you for submitting your details for the following offer:
£100 Gift Card.

If you haven't done so already, please complete your order on the Virgin Media website using the below link to ensure you receive your reward:

<  clickable link here in my email which directs to the VM order apge connected to this offer>

Terms & Conditions

1. Get a £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card when you purchase Virgin Media Ultrafast M100 Fibre Broadband deal. Offer available from 11/06/2022 - 24/07/2022.
  2. Gift card is only available to new Virgin customers who purchase a Media M100 Broadband Only Plan. Purchases of other broadband plans or any other offer do not qualify.
  3. Gift card only available for customers who have not purchased a Virgin Media broadband Only plan in the last 12 months.
  4. Gift card only eligible on online purchases made via the Giftcloud link provided. Offer not available for purchases made via the telephone or web chat. Offer not available through any other website or third party link, and cannot be claimed in conjunction with cashback or any other 3rd party offer.
  5. If you are using the web browser Safari, your sale may not track. Please use an alternative web browser to complete your purchase.
  6. If you navigate away from the page during the sale process, we may not be able to track your sale and you will not qualify for your gift card.
  7. Decision Technologies and the provider hold the right to withdraw this offer if they believe that the terms of the offer are being abused in any way. Decision Technologies holds the right to ask for the web order reference that is sent via email after purchase to verify the sale (beginning with either WS followed by 7 digits or CH followed by 10 digits).
  8. The voucher will only be paid on approved sale by the provider. This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
  9. Customers who cancel their order, cancel their contract or do not commence their contract within 60 days of purchase will not be eligible for a reward voucher.
  10. This promotion cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, cashback, discount or promotion code and may not be redeemed for cash. If another offer or discount is applied to the purchase, you will not be eligible for the gift card.
  11. You will be sent an email including your gift card from Giftcloud (no-reply@giftcloud.com) once your sale has been confirmed by the provider. This can take up to 120 days from the order date. You will have 90 days to claim your egift.
  12. Only one gift card will be delivered per purchase.
  13. Only one gift card will be delivered per person.
  14. You must enter a valid email address to qualify. Your gift card will be sent via email once your sale has been confirmed by Virgin Media.
  15. Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your Amazon.co.uk gift card when you receive it.
  16. Please see Amazon.co.uk terms here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910
  17. Release of the gift card is the responsibility of Decision Technologies once authorised by Virgin Media, and cannot be redeemed from the provider directly. If you have any questions regarding the offer, please contact vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk

If you have any questions about this offer, please contact vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk

Please wait the full validation period before contacting with queries on your reward

Your email will only be used to communicate to you about how to get your reward. It will not be stored or used for any other purpose.
Giftcloud is operated by Invitation Digital Ltd, 1st Floor, Merchants House North, Wapping Road, Bristol, BS1 4RW. Invitation Digital Ltd is registered in England and Wales with Company No. 6570126 and VAT number 284465375.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I HAVE RECEIVED MY VOUCHER

Hi all - After chasing here and chasing Broadband Choices (customer.services@broadbandchoices.co.uk) I have received the voucher.

It seems that if you do not chase, you don't get it.
One of the terms is:

You will be sent an email including your gift card from Giftcloud (no-reply@giftcloud.com) once your sale has been confirmed by the provider. This can take up to 120 days from the order date. You will have 90 days to claim your egift.
So VM does play a role and communicates with the voucher provider.

My advice is to keep chasing.

Thanks.

Cazzstaaa3
Joining in

I signed up to virgin media earlier this year and I’m yet to receive the £95 Amazon voucher. It said it may take 120 days which brought me to 4th December, nothing.

Started - chat on Monday via WhatsApp and they said to wait 72 hours and it should arrive. Still nothing. 

started another chat and now waiting for someone to respond.

Hi @Cazzstaaa3

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you haven't received this yet. 

Did you sign up for this offer via a third party website?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi,

this was via the snoop app but it took me straight o Virgin Media. There was a snoop voucher also but this had been received. Just waiting on the £95 Amazon voucher from Virgin.

caroli e