cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£95 Amazon voucher

Calton81
Joining in

Hi 

I signed up to virgin media months ago and I was suppose to receive a £95 Amazon voucher I still haven’t received anything about this and I signed up through the link it was attached to I wondered when will I received my voucher 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aaron2
Well-informed

It sounds as if you signed up via a a third party. All queries for those vouchers are handled by the website you purchased from, these typically take 90-120 days dependent on the site. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

22 REPLIES 22

Aaron2
Well-informed

It sounds as if you signed up via a a third party. All queries for those vouchers are handled by the website you purchased from, these typically take 90-120 days dependent on the site. 

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Calton81, 

Thanks for using the forums to get more advice on your Amazon voucher.

I have a helpful link here that has all the information needed for Virgin Media gifts and vouchers. 

Please take a look and let us know if you still need help after reading it. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

this is not telling me when I will receive it I have been with virgin for a while now and I went through the link process attached to the voucher and signed up 

I signed up on the virgin media website which had the voucher deal next to it and said to click on it to sign up so I did 

Hi Calton81, 

Thanks for coming back to me about this elusive voucher, I am sorry the link I provided didn't give you any clear answers. 

Can I ask if you received any letters or emails as confirmation of the voucher please?

You can try to upload it here if you block out any personal or account information.

Thanks,

Megan_L

cpavlopo
Tuning in

Has anyone ever received these Amazon Vouchers from Broadband Choices?

Virgin should be held accountable if this is not happening.

If you signed up via Broadband Choices then your issue is with them & not Virgin. 

cpavlopo
Tuning in

Thanks Aaron.

If Virgin let them use the logo and they hide behind the Virgin brand, then Virgin is accountable for sure.

None of the customers here were given the complete picture when they bought the service tricked by the amazon voucher.

It might be all legal, but also all unethical.

It's entirely Broadband Choice's decision to give out the vouchers. Virgin and other companies have absolutely zero things to do with the vouchers or bonuses for signing up, you wouldn't expect Tesco to honour a deal you seen for Asda, so why would Virgin pay out the bonus of another company?

Your only option is to contact Broadband Choice and go through the hoops with them.