cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 amazon voucher not received

Nesa
Joining in

I have signed up in January 2022 with the £75 amazon voucher deal. Ever since I've contacted with virgin media so many times for the gift voucher and every time they promised this will be resolved within 72 hours. Im still waiting for this. Anyone have any idea where to contact? As i don't think virgin media is helpful in this case. 

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nesa, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about the experience you've had. To confirm, the voucher which is in question - was this an offer through a 3rd party which you have taken out or was this direct through our team/website? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

It was direct from virgin media website. As far as I remember i should receive the £75 amazon voucher from giftcloud after 120 days of purchase date . But it almost 8 months now. I haven’t receive it.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Nesa 

You mentioned broadband choices, so you should have clicked on a link initially on the broadbandchoices site to take you to the VM page so you could sign up and qualify for the vouchers.

Customers that signed up for amazon voucher offers  via either Giftcloud or broadband choices should contact the Decision Technologies Support Team at 

customer.services@broadbandchoices.co.uk  

and quote the following:

1.your purchase date,

2. the product/package purchased

3. Order ref. WS[and 7 numbers]

4. If you have a link to the T&C (not required)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali