cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 Amazon Voucher

andymines
Joining in

I recently purchased Virgin Media as a new customer. The deal was through Virgins own website. Around the 15th December I started. 

I've rang 3 times to Virgin and been told a Voucher team will call me back. Which on 3 occasions they havnt. I then was given a number to contact as a 3rd party to ask about my vouchers. In which they then told me they only offer vouchers for existing customers who refer someone to join virgin. 

I've had no contact as to where or when I'll receive the vouchers and who even deals with it. 

Had anyone had this issue and managed to get their Voucher as this was one of the main reasons I took virgins deal over BT but it seems everyone keeps passing the book

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi andymines, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with receiving your vouchers. 

In order to help look in to this further, I will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi andymines, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information and for forwarding the emails to me. 

Taking a look at the emails you send, you didn't order through Virgin Media. You ordered through a third party site. As the voucher offer was a third party offer, we're not able to help on this. 

You will need to follow the instructions in the email you received and give Broadband Choices the details they require for them to sort the vouchers out for you. 

Apologies we were unable to help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath

I didn't use any comparison site I went directly to virgin media's website when I ordered

Can you please explain to me and show me how you think I ordered through a 3rd party please?

Hi andymines, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. I don't think I explained things as best as I could in my previous message. 

I didn't say that you had ordered through a third party, just that the email you send me was from a third party company. 

If you ordered directly through Virgin Media then you wouldn't be entitled to that voucher offer. 

We weren't running a voucher offer at the time you took your services which is why there is no mention of it on your Order Confirmation email. 

The email you sent me referencing the vouchers is when taking an offer through the third party. They would be the ones providing your with the Vouchers and not us. From time to time this does happen where cashback sites provide new customers with offers or free gifts but these promotions are not connected to us. 

Hopefully that explains things more clearly. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team