cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 sign up

aiysh94
Joining in

Hi, 

i had been referred to virgin for £50 In January with an installation date In February. I have been in contact with aklamio who have escalated this on their side as they need confirmation from virgin and have now escalated it again due to me ringing. 
is someone able to get this sorted please as I have waited a long time now. Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi aiysh94, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue getting your refer a friend discount. As long as your friend followed the correct process, the account would be verified and Aklamio can then release the reward. 

We're not able to help with this as it's all handled directly with Aklamio. You will need to contact them who can then internally escalate things for you. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi aiysh94, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue getting your refer a friend discount. As long as your friend followed the correct process, the account would be verified and Aklamio can then release the reward. 

We're not able to help with this as it's all handled directly with Aklamio. You will need to contact them who can then internally escalate things for you. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, 

Thank you for replying. I have since realised she did not verify her account. Would this cause the payment to be blocked ?

Hey aiysh94, thank you for reaching out.

Yes this can stop it, she would have needed to follow the link which would have been sent to her email.

Did she not do this? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?