cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 sign up reward

Aaron_Talbot
Tuning in

Hi, I have recently joined Virgin and my nextdoor neighbour already has Virgin, so she gave me her reference code so we both receive the £50 reward but what I can tell it hasn't been processed, can someone help to get this processed as soon as possible, thanks

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Aaron_Talbot, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Can you confirm if this was the refer a friend scheme that you signed up with, via your neighbour?

For a refer a friend reward to be issued, you’ll both receive your rewards 60 days after your installation date.

The £50 would be issued to you via your Aklamio account (which you'll need to set up) which you can then transfer to your bank via BACs transfer

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I have Virgin the code when I was signing up, the customer service stated they couldn't add the code so I would have to request for the £50 reward once we had everything installed which was yesterday, so all I want to know is that the £50 reward is being processed for myself and my neighbour

Thanks for coming back to me @Aaron_Talbot, what's the code you're referring to? 

Was the via the refer a friend scheme? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

This code is what my neighbour gave me GPQXKWIT which is what I then gave to Virgin, but what I can gather nothing had been processed for either of us, so can you assist in getting this processed, thanks

Thanks for coming back to me @Aaron_Talbot, can you tell me where this code came from?

The refer a friend scheme - which I'm assuming is what you're referring to is only applicable when you click the unique link that's sent to your E-Mail address to then sign up for the services online.

Can you confirm how you signed up for the services? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

The code came from their email via their account. The code was given to me from them,I then gave this code to Virgin when I signed up over the phone, however they stated that they couldn't add it at the time and would have to be done once everything was installed which was yesterday.

Hi @Aaron_Talbot

I am going to send you a private message so I can look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide