cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50+ calls later

Sofast
Tuning in

Hello,

I'd like to say beforehand that I've been with Virgin before for a total of 5 years on and off due to international travel. Each time the service has been great.

To keep it short and sweet, my contract is for £23/mo and I should have a received £100 welcome promotional credit. This means I would essentially not have to pay a penny until  5 months in. I'm getting a bill for £100+ after only 3 months and the credit has not been applied despite calling 50+ times to fix this issue along with dozens of others (including incorrect speed, wrong monthly payment, wrong address...the list goes on and on).

Obviously I'm not paying anything and my direct debit is not on because it's far harder to recover the money. Now I'm being threatened that I get cut off next week and I've been charged late fee penalties as well.

The service has been truly appalling this time around and no one I call seems to give a damn about my situation. Not only is it affecting my credit score, but I also may not be able to work from home next week. Every time I call they say it's "fixed" and 3 months later I'm still dealing with this.

Can someone please advise how I'm supposed to navigate this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Sofast, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the service, billing and package, especially the credit.
I will look in to this for you and offer you further support.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in for a private chat.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Sofast
Tuning in

Bump

Hey @Sofast, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the service, billing and package, especially the credit.
I will look in to this for you and offer you further support.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in for a private chat.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs