cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 Amazon voucher offer

AshDibden
Tuning in

Does anyone know how to claim the £50 amazon voucher offer. It has been over 120 days like the offer stated and I have not received email instruction on how to redeem/claim the voucher.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AshDibden 

There's a similair post <<< here >>>  for an offer through giftcloud where the customer was advised (by giftcloud) to 

"Contact the Decision Technologies Support Team at customerservices@broadbandchoices.co.uk and quote the following:

1.your purchase date,

2. the product/package purchased

3. Order ref. WS[and 7 numbers]

4. If you have a link to the T&C (not required)"

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @AshDiben,

Can you possibly advise me if the inclusion of the Amazon Voucher was itemised in the contract you were issued?

Were you issued with any confirmation E-Mail once the services had been installed? Have you possibly contacted Amazon in relation to the voucher being issued?

Can you also confirm that you've kept an eye on your junk/spam folders?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I dont see anything about it in the contract email but I have previous emails mentioning it and that I would be sent an email after 120 days of purchase, with the voucher. It has been over 120 days and I haven't received an email from either virgin media or Amazon. It was the offer when I signed up so I didn't think it would end up being a hassle to get the voucher. Not sure who I am supposed to chase up or why I should have to do it. I just thought it would be emailed to me.

Do any of the E-Mails you've received about this previously offer any contact E-Mail addresses? 

Can you also confirm where/how you signed up for our services? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I signed up for the m500 broadband only offer through a gift cloud link sent by virgin media. These are the instructions I was given via email by virgin media. I don't see any contact email addresses.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AshDibden 

There's a similair post <<< here >>>  for an offer through giftcloud where the customer was advised (by giftcloud) to 

"Contact the Decision Technologies Support Team at customerservices@broadbandchoices.co.uk and quote the following:

1.your purchase date,

2. the product/package purchased

3. Order ref. WS[and 7 numbers]

4. If you have a link to the T&C (not required)"

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you this is very helpful