Menu
steveno82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

32 inch tv offer

I was offered the free tv as part of my signing up, i have had no notifications or contact about the tv at all from virgin or exertis pluss i was supposed to get a refer a frend discount and not recived that. Can one of the VM team contact me to discuss and clarify please.thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 32 inch tv offer

Hi steveno82

Thanks for joining us on the community and for dropping by with your Refer A Friend query, and TV query.

If you have not yet had this sorted can you please pop back to me on a PM and confirm:

• Your name
  • Your full address
  • If you are the account holder
  • A screenshot of the original email showing you are eligible for the RAF offer.
  • The name and address of the person you referred.

Once I have the above I can look into this for you.

To PM* me, simply:

Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 32 inch tv offer

Hi steveno82

Thanks for the PM's Smiley Happy

I've sent the email to our teams re the TV to look into this and the Rewards Teams should be able to get this updated for you.

The RAF offer I am chasing so if you can pop back to my most recent PM there's some further details I need to allow this one to be chased.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos