cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 account changed in less than a month with out my consent. Please help!

MO33
Joining in

I have been compelled to message here. Virgin Media agents keep changing my tariff without my consent, 3 x in the pass month. Please listen to the calls you will see that I did not agree to any changes they mentioned/ extension of contract all I enquired about was to resolve the poor broadband I was receiving. Now my bills are £57 from £27 without my consent. They have given me 350 mb when all I do is work online and Volt which i do not need of as I am already an O2 customer and only use 0,5GB a month internet.  I repeat I did not agree, sign, click a  link, respond to a text message or anything to accept this. This is unacceptable and I cannot afford this. I suffer from depression and anxiety and this is making everything much worse for me. Customer services are no help and have a terrible habit of dropping calls. I have written a detailed complaint and how I want it resolved only to be told that there is that the solution is to call the technical line which makes no sense and means that the actual complaint was not acknowledged. I am absolutely appalled with  this level of service after being a customer totalling 20 years. Please, please can some one help me! `Being treated like the this is so unfair. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

rayprice301
On our wavelength

So like myself, they have lost information on your records. I'm looking into the loss of my personal data also.

The customer service is awfull.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MO33 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of this contract issue. I can see you've already spoke to the team and got this sorted, but I will pop you a PM now to confirm everything for you.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John,

I have received no pm of confirmation that you have publicly stated that my concerns have been resolved. I am looking online now at my contract and it is still on the tariff that I did not CONSENT to and furthermore, I have received a contract today 'thanking' me for upgrading ad extended for another contract. Again I did not consent to  any extension to any contract therefore this constitutes as fraud. Please explain to me why this happening and not being resolved? Why are Virgin Media making me suffer like this? If you can please look at my history you will the amount of times I have called, the dropped calls, the misinformation I was given, the unauthorised upgrades, the complaints not being fully logged after lengthy call, the complaints team responding with a generic message with with no solution. Even Nic the agent I spoke to day admitted that it does not look right on my account.  I need this resolved. I need my contract to end on the original date it was intended. I am not asking for anything extra just my statutory rights. I am also requesting a SAR as I need to pass all the evidence to the Ombudsman and CISAS. I cannot allow this level of customer service I received to be tolerated and unnoticed. I am so upset. 

rayprice301
On our wavelength

So like myself, they have lost information on your records. I'm looking into the loss of my personal data also.

The customer service is awfull.

Hi MO33,

I can see my colleague has PM'd yourself. You should be able to see this by clicking the envelope icon in the top right corner.

^Martin