Menu
antonio111
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£3.50 Price rise

I changed my contract last September and was supposed to have a  rise last march which happened but then was not expecting another rise until jan 22nd 2020 as it said on my agreement. I tried ringing to dispute but can never get through but at one stage an automated messgae said press something to get £2 of the price rise which I now cannot find again.

I did do an online complaint but that was a waste of time as the woman insisted she was right, i was wrong and she was going to close the complaint down.

is there a phone number which gets answered?

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: £3.50 Price rise

Virgin Media have always applied price rises during a contract.  It'll probably be in the small print somewhere.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
Highlighted
shauneeb
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Terms & Conditions: Changes to prices, terms and conditions and the services we provide to you – See Sections K and N

We may increase our charges under this agreement at any time. We may also change these terms and conditions and the services that we have agreed to provide to you.

As for the phone number they'll only deal with account related matters etc via:

150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or call 0345 454 1111 from any other phone

Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm, Sunday 8am - 6pm

Follow the options for "thinking of leaving us", explain what's happened & they should help get something sorted out for you.

antonio111
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ThankYou, all done and sorted.
0 Kudos