cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 virgin accounts at a single property

dustybin1545
Joining in

I currently have virgin broadband and TV 360 at the room I'm renting but will soon be moving to another room at an address that already has virgin media services am I able to transfer my services across to the new address and keep my contract going?

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In short, no.

You can either keep your existing account running and sign up as a new customer at your new address, or transfer your services and set up a new account at your current address.

Whichever option you choose, at least means you'll get one set of new-customer offers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dustybin1545 

thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

if I understand your request correctly you are asking if you can move with your services to a property where somebody else lives that already has services with us? Is this correct?

If so then yes you can. It’s a little unusual however it is possible. If you speak to the movers team they will be able to support you on this. This is what we call a duplicate account.

hope this helps

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

So long as the signal strength is good enough there won't be a problem when the cable is split for the second customer.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Thanks for the advice guys