cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 digit area code reference

nfs6002
Joining in
hi...what is the 2 digit area code for coventry?..i just got started with virgin media and i want to register but i didn`t get my first bill yet so i really don`t know where to look for that code :-?? My postcode S6 3HJ
168 REPLIES 168

It's not my exact post code but rather the post code of a shop very close to me. I have a phone contract setup with Virgin and I'm unable to sign in to my account online as I've forgotten the password. I also can't reset the password as I don't know my area reference which is required to reset the password. I can't find it on any emails with my bills and can't find the welcome package letter.

Would it be better to post my exact post code?

Thanks for coming back to us Cruss,

You don't need an area code of your trying to reset your Virgin Mobile account. It is only if you have cable services. 

When you sign in make sure your signing in to your Mobile account not Media.

You can use the link here.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Oh lovely, thank you. Currently at work so won't be able to do it until later, but thank you very much. 

You're most welcome Cruss,

If you're having difficulties when you get home or need further help, please come back to us and we can either talk you though it or help with your account. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! Any chance you are able to tell me the area code for GU14? Thanks.

Hello giftheck,

Thanks for your post in regards to your area code, we appreciate you taking the time to ask and welcome to the community!

We can confirm the area code for GU14 is 26, if you would like to elaborate on the reason for needing this we're here to help 🙂

Rob

Hi,

can I have a code for SA15 please?

regards

Marcin

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @olsenick,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and for your query! 🙂 

You can find this information on your first bill or on your Welcome email. However, to ensure you have the information you need. The Area Code for SA15 is 25.

Please let us know if you need any further help or support.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Jamied101
Joining in

Hello my name is jame duncan dose anyone know my area code 

G743TF 

Hey there @Jamied101, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I have located your profile and can confirm that your area reference is: "09".
Please be advised not to share personal information, such as full name and post code on the forums 🙂

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs