cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 different account numbers

Jamesmc72
Joining in

I have a resent install but the account number is different  from the one with my email how can i sort this so I can log in to the new account number one

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to me @Jamesmc72, sorry I got mixed up there. 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Jamesmc72
Joining in

Joined yesterday,can't get on to my account to set everything  up it has a different account number

Hi Jamesmc72, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with accessing your account. 

Once the order has been processed, you should get a welcome email which will include an account number. You'll need to wait until you've received this before trying to register for My VM. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Jamesmc72
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your accounts at the moment, I can see that you are speaking to one of my colleagues via a private message, they will be able to look into this further for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

No5 had a private  message 

Thanks for coming back to me @Jamesmc72, sorry I got mixed up there. 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Will I need to set up a new email  account 

Jamesmc72
Joining in

I can't get on to my new account,need to get it sorted as I need to set things up,won't let me get on,I have a new account number please can you help