cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Virgin Media Account Problems

AbigailLomas
Joining in

I had 2 virgin media accounts for 2 different properties, but Virgin Media allowed me to use the same email address for both.

When I cancelled one of them, it will not allow me to sign into my online account for the second (and still active) account as it says it’s cancelled. It’s like the online account doesn’t recognise my still active account.

3 REPLIES 3

jem101
Superstar

@AbigailLomas wrote:

I had 2 virgin media accounts for 2 different properties, but Virgin Media allowed me to use the same email address for both.

When I cancelled one of them, it will not allow me to sign into my online account for the second (and still active) account as it says it’s cancelled. It’s like the online account doesn’t recognise my still active account.

Yes, because the email address is effectively the ‘username” so when you cancelled one of them, you effectively cancelled both!

I’m afraid I have absolutely no idea as to how this situation can be recovered, in a day or so a member of the forum team will get to this thread and offer to help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think VM merge the accounts but they will advise. 

Hi AbigailLomas,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

As jem101 has advised, you've effectively cancelled both as the address was the username.

So I can get a few more details to help I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm