cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Digit Area Code

AlBroom
Joining in

Hello, 

I am a new customer and I am trying to register online My Virgin Media Account. I have my account number, but I don't have my area reference code. Please can you tell me the area reference code for post code BS36?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AlBroom

Welcome to our Community Help Forum and welcome to Virgin Media 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your area code, I would be happy to obtain your area code for you. I shall send you a private message to obtain your full postcode.

Kind regards,

Serena

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AlBroom

Welcome to our Community Help Forum and welcome to Virgin Media 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your area code, I would be happy to obtain your area code for you. I shall send you a private message to obtain your full postcode.

Kind regards,

Serena

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AlBroom,

Thanks for getting back to my private message, I'm glad we could inform you of your area code. If anyone else is reading this thread who needs to find out their area code, you can also try looking at the welcome pack which you should have received from VM prior to install would have included a paper contract. The contract should list, three digits long, for example, 011. Just remove the 0 and you have your two digit area ref. number. Also, the 'contract number' on the contract lists it. For example (fake contract number): 011/123456789/1

Kind regards,

Serena