cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st bill higher then expected

Hosay299
Superfast

Hi my 1st bill is a lot higher than expected as believed that the install and set up was free??

As can not see on contract where it says one off costs just the contract month amount of 35.00

Can you please check as the contract has been found to not show on ur side before for what I signed up to and I sent ur staff copy of the printed document to them on a dm message as Asked for 

8 REPLIES 8

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hosay299 thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding your first bill.

For a first bill, it is always a double-bill due to the way we bill. For example, we bill one month in advance (so on a regular bill, January's bill would be for February's services).

However, for your first bill you do have to pay your current month (January) as well as the month in advance (February), otherwise you'd be getting a free month's services this way.

Does this help? If not and it doesn't add up still , please don't hesitate to come back here.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom, i think my bill is higher as i pay £35.00 a month which would be £70.00 and i have been as u will see charged more that this unlesss i am missing somthing out as i said before the corntract i did online did not whow correlcty on ur system as one of the staff i sent a copy off the contract to on here in a dm saw

hope u can help sort what is going on

Hi Joe,

Thank you for reaching back out, unless advised there would be a £30 install fee, there is usually a £35 activation fee which may have been removed for you, has the bill been generated yet?

Regards

Paul.

hi think so but not showing in app will check my bank account as I am sure I saw it on there.

Hi checked and £82.00 taken on 4th January?

We can certainly take a look and confirm this for you @Hosay299

We'll need to pass account security to be able to discuss the account in full. 

Please join me on private message so we can locate the account and ask the security questions so we can investigate this further for you. You can see your private messages at the top of the page in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi have just replyed to a pm message sorry for the delay. but again this month bill is higher £101.69??

can someone elplain what is going on asap??

Hey Hosay299, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see you are having a bill issues.

I can see you are in PM with my colleague, please do reach out to her if have any further questions for her. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?