cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 months free cinema

ginnza
Tuning in

Hi I received a email about 12 months free cinema i clicked the email and applied it to my account however I received a email reply saying I ordered a stream from virgin , I don’t have a stream box nor want one I thought the movies would just apply to my current tv box 

can someone please check this thanks 🙏 

Hello,

We've got your request to order Stream from Virgin Media, to give your package a little more oomph.

You'll receive an email from us soon to let you know when it's been added to your package, and to confirm any price changes to your monthly bill.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ginnza

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've received a confirmation to add on Stream, despite only agreeing to the Sky Cinema offer. This is really strange.

I'm going to send you over a private message so I can look into this for you. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thank you,

Beth

Hi Beth I replied on the messages on Saturday in not sure if you received it though ?

I’ve just got a email to say the movies have been added and there’s no changed to my contract thanks for your help Beth