Menu
iain101280
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£12 flash sale cedit to account not being accepted by virgin

Hi all,

I signed up to the virgin VIP bundle on the 16/07/2018, having seen numerous flash sales I eventually picked the £12 additional credit reducing my bill to £76 a month. Have now received first bill and this has not been applied!! Have spoke with several virgin guys on the phone and have basically been called a liar and are not willing to honour. Hoping someone else has at least seen this offer to try help me out.

cheers guys

iain

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: £12 flash sale cedit to account not being accepted by virgin

Hi there iain101280, welcome to our forums.

i'm sorry to hear this has been the case.

When you agreed to this offer did you get an email confirmation that this had been added?

thanks

Nathan B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
iain101280
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nathan, 

Thanks for replying, as I've told your colleagues on the telephone, I believe I did receive one but for some reason it seems to have vanished. But as I also said before surely someone should be able to check back and see what flash sale offers were active on what dates?

Thanks

Iain

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you can send me a private message with the following details I can take a look at this for you:

• Your postcode and house number
  • The full name on the account
  • Confirm if you are the account holder

Thanks

Nathan B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos